Anatol’s Cube screen drying cabinet offers a climate-controlled environment for drying screens efficiently after reclamation and coating.
- Air circulation and precise digital temperature controls allow you to dry screens and have them ready for production quickly.
- Built-in air filtration system ensures the cabinet stays free of dust and debris, keeping your screens clean while drying.
- Holds up to 10 screens at a time on stainless steel shelves angled to drain excess water and emulsion.
- Adjustable to hold 26″x36″, 23″x33″, 23″x31″, 21″x28″ and 20″x24″ screens.
Design and Construction
- Four fans provide efficient air circulation throughout the chamber
- Built-in air filtration system keeps screens free of dust and debris while drying
- Heavy-duty locking casters allow you to easily move the cabinet around your shop
- Stainless steel shelves angled to drain excess water
- Minimal contact between the screens and shelves
- Compatible with 26″x36″, 23″x33″, 23″x31″, 21″x28″ and 20″x24″ screens
- Holds up to 10 screens at a time
- Quick activation
- Digital temperature controls from 90°F – 122°F (32°C – 50°C)
- Digital drying timer with audible signal at completion
|Capacity||Overall Dimensions||Weight||Compatible Screen Sizes||Maximum power||Power supply||Temperature Range||Air Flow|
|10 screens||34.6″ x 49.6″ x 32.5″|
(88cm x 126cm x 82.6cm)
|20″x24″ / 50.8 x 58.8 cm|
21″x28″ / 53.4 x 71.1 cm
23″x31″ / 58.4 x 78.7 cm
23″x33″ / 58.4 x 83.8 cm
26″x36″/ 66.0 x 91.4 cm
|1250 W||110V, 1Ph, 50 Hz, 13.6A|
230V, 1Ph, 50 Hz, 7.7A
|85°F – 120°F|
(29°C – 49°C)
|950 CFM-110 V|
970 CFM-230 V
Premium service that will exceed your expectations
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer. Two-year limited warranty.
Anatol Support Contacts
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.