Just because your shop is tight on space doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice quality and settle for a conveyor dryer that’s less than industrial-grade. With that in mind, we’ve taken our full-size Solutions electric conveyor dryer and reduced the overall footprint down to 5’ long/3’ wide to create the SOLUTIONS MINI.
The Solutions Mini uses the same ceramic heating elements as our full size Solutions electric conveyor dryers, ensuring uniform heat distribution throughout the chamber for effective curing. High-efficiency thermal insulation keeps the outside of the dryer cool to the touch and keeps heat from migrating out of the chamber. The Solutions Mini includes precise and easy-to-use digital temperature controls as well as adjustable belt speed, to accommodate a wide variety of ink and substrate curing requirements. The belt tracking system ensures the belt is precisely aligned at all times. Models are available with single-phase wiring to accommodate facilities with single-phase electricity.
Design and Construction
- Space-saving design starting at a 24” wide belt, 2.5’ long heat chamber and 5’ overall length fits shops of all sizes
- Reliable thermal insulation prevents heat leakage from the dryer chamber to the work environment and boosts efficiency
- Adjustable infeed and outfeed openings to accommodate substrates of different sizes, minimizing heat escape
- Heavy-duty steel construction for ultimate durability
- The ideal conveyor dryer for a startup shop and perfect partner for a manual press or for smaller volume automatic screen printing
- Precise and easy to use digital temperature controls
- Adjustable belt speed to accommodate different inks and garments
- Ceramic heating elements ensure reliable and uniform distribution of heat in the chamber
- 2″ x 8″ elements arranged in a grid of 6-15 total elements, depending on dryer configuration (see Specifications)
- Industrial-grade conveyor rollers
- Durable Teflon-coated fiberglass belt with speed control
- Belt tracking ensures the belt is precisely aligned at all times and prevents sliding to the right or left
- Reversible belt direction for maximum versatility
- Custom dryer sizes (length/width)
- Infeed/outfeed extension(s) per customer requirements
- Outfeed cooling fan to boost ink cooling when substrate exits the heat chamber
Solutions Mini Specifications
|Model #||Belt Width||Oven Length||Standard Infeed/Outfeed Length||Wattage||Pieces per HR.||Ceramic Elements||Electrical Requirements|
|3900 W||100-150||6||1 Ph, 208-230 V, 3.9 kW, 19A, 50/60Hz|
|5850 W||150-200||9||1 Ph, 208-230 V, 5.85 kW, 29A, 50/60Hz|
|5850 W||150-200||9||1 Ph, 208-230 V, 5.85 kW, 29A, 50/60 Hz|
|9750 W||200-250||15||1 Ph, 208-230 V, 9.75 kW, 47A, 50/60 Hz|
Premium service that will exceed your expectations
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer.Two-year limited warranty.
Anatol Support Contacts
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.