Mobile Forge In-line Heat Press
Improve your print quality and expand your screen printing possibilities with Anatol’s easy to use Mobile Forge in-line traveling iron unit!
The Mobile Forge iron mounts in the print carriage of your Anatol automatic press and provides heat and pressure to your substrate. Use it to mat down fibers and smooth your ink layers, reducing fibrillation and giving you a solid underbase for bright, vibrant prints on dark garments. Apply foil transfers and cure discharge ink right on your screen printing press and more!
- Easy installation in the print carriage of your Anatol automatic press
- Iron unit is activated and operated independent from the press
- Compatible with Anatol Volt, Vector and Titan presses with S (15″ x 16″) and M (16″ x 18″) print areas
- Mobile iron can travel to apply heat and pressure across the entire image area of your press
- Set heating surface temperature up to 392°F/200°C with user-friendly digital controls
- Iron automatically maintains set temperature
- Unique design ensures perfect repetition of the pallet plane and an even distribution of heat and pressure along the curing area
Mobile Forge Specifications
|Heating Surface Area||Maximum|
|Weight||Overall Dimensions||Electrical Requirements|
|5.5″ x 16″|
14cm x 41cm
|11″ x 17.7″ x 6.7″|
27.9cm x 45cm x 16.9cm
|1 ph 230v, 50/60Hz, 2.4kW, 16A/Ph|
Premium service that will exceed your expectations
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer. Two-year limited warranty.
Anatol Support Contacts
We are always ready to help!847-582-1825
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.