Anatol’s Pilot Flash quartz flash cure unit takes our ultra-fast medium-wave quartz lamps, and mobilizes them to give you total coverage of all substrates with our largest automatic machines; without the cost of an over-sized flash dryer. This flash cure unit is designed to clamp securely onto the print carriage to utilize the print/flood stroke, in order to move the flash within the print head. Like other Anatol quartz flash units, the Pilot Flash fully integrates with any Anatol automatic screen printing equipment touchscreen control panel. The Pilot Flash cure unit is available in four different widths: 16″, 20″, 30″, and 40″.
- Fully controllable from any Anatol Automatic Press control panel
- Lamp Intensity control knob to fine tune the heat
- Quartz tube bulbs heat and cool quickly
- Bulbs arranged horizontally, giving you more bulbs than similar flash units, with more control
- Compact, mobile design to save on electricity compared to a traditional stationary flash cure
- Can be mounted on the head of any Anatol automatic press
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Pilot Flash Specifications
|Model #||Width||Number of Lamps||Electrical Requirements|
|4||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 4kW, 19A|
3 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 4kW, 11A
|5||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 6kW, 31A|
3 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 6kW, 18A
|12||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 12kW, 58A|
3 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 12kW, 33A
|12||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 15kW, 72A|
3 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 15kW, 42A
Premium service that will exceed your expectations
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer. Two-year limited warranty.
Anatol Support Contacts
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.