Introducing Anatol’s exclusive SSE configuration!
Want to take advantage of the benefits of electric screen printing but our all-electric VOLT isn’t the right fit for you? The Vector is a step between a pneumatic-based press and the Anatol VOLT, using electric technology combined with pneumatic-hybrid squeegee/flood bar adjustment. Anatol’s exclusive SSE configuration – servo lift, servo indexing and AC electric print heads – lets you print with maximum consistency and reliability. We’ve reduced air consumption rates to the lowest in the industry, saving you money and the hassle of pneumatic repairs. 90% fewer pneumatic components than competing screen printing presses means the Vector requires less air, less maintenance, less downtime and less cost to operate.
The all-new Anatol Vector is designed to be the most versatile automatic screen printing machine in the industry. Available in more sizes than any other auto and with all the features you expect from Anatol, the Vector lets you work the way you want – not the way your machine forces you to. The Vector is available in four different print areas up to 20″ x 28″: Vector S, Vector M, Vector L and Vector XL, in models from 2 to 18 colors.
- 15” touchscreen with Aries operating system
- Easy operator access to all machine parameters
- Program multiple heads simultaneously
- Full speed control of both stroke directions
- View real-time print count (dozen) and speed (pcs/hr)
- Save all parameters of a stored job: off-contact, indexer speed, print head speed, print area, number of strokes, flash cure time and temperature, color design, mode
- Set pallet preheat temperature
- Quickly set the same speed and print distance for all heads
- AC electric print heads for a stronger, more even stroke
- Smash button at load/unload stations to prevent printing on empty pallets
- Adjustable side screen holders with new low-profile for easy access
- True three-point micro-registration (front-to-back, left-to-right, and rotational movement)
- Independent squeegee/flood bar angle adjustments with single-handed adjustments of 0º-30º, at increments of 5º
- Digital central off-contact precisely adjusts all print stations simultaneously at a range of 0”-0.400” at increments of 0.001”
- Squeegee/flood bar knobs with scale for user-friendly depth adjustments
- Single lever quick-release squeegee and flood bars in print carriage
- Speed Clamps, one-touch screen locks
- Servo lift and lower for smooth operation
- Rubber-coated aluminum pallets
- Tool-less locks for slide or quick release-style pallets
- Precise four-point pallet leveling system
- Standard 16” x 22” (18” x 22” on Vector XL) pallets included
- other sizes available upon request
- Choice of slide style or quick release pallets
- Precise control of pallet position +/- .001”
- Provides smooth indexing with superior print consistency
- Increase production with pinpoint control of acceleration and deceleration
- Index direction: right and left
- Programmed with Step-Back, Multi Step-Back, and Cycle-type indexing options
- Heavy-duty rolled steel frame supports smooth, high speed production cycles
- Ball-lead servo with internal lubrication system reduces vibration and maintenance costs
- Industry’s best safety bars at each print head and load/unload station
- Carousel safety barrier to prevent operators stepping into press
- Servo-indexer lasts for decades
- 17” Touchscreen (for larger models)
- A larger screen gives you a bigger viewing area and makes it easier to operate the touchscreen.
- Foot pedal for manual cycle mode
- With a foot pedal, the press can be disengaged from the indexer.
- Flash Cure
- Infrared flash cure
- Rapid Wave quartz flash cure
- Pallet Locator (for slide-style pallets only)
- Speeds pallet changeover and works with registration system to precisely place the pallet.
European Committee for Standardization® (CE) and Underwriters Laboratories® (UL) compliant: built to specifications established by both CE and UL
All equipment shipped to Canada is Approved under the Special Inspection Program per SPE-1000
Premium service that will exceed your expectations.
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to our customers.