Anatol Tornado Manual press description
The Anatol Tornado manual screen printing press has the heavy-duty construction and easy-to-use, feature-packed design of our full size Lightning with a smaller footprint. With a diameter of 8’2″ (249cm), the Tornado is our most compact manual press. Built for strength and durability, while also being lightweight and ergonomic; the Tornado is a perfect entry-level machine for new screen printers or shops looking to add a manual press to their existing operation without a lot of space to spare.
Design and construction
- Double bearing registration locks to ensure the highest quality when printing multi-color jobs
- Strong but lightweight steel frame for easy movement
- Side screen clamps to provide maximum stability
- 100% tool-less setup and operation
- Three Point Micro registration:front to back, side to side, and rotational
- Print heads have an adjustable, guided spring tensioning system that does not require lubrication
- Off-contact and screen pitch adjustments are located on each print head
- Print with two heads down at the same time, allowing multiple operators to print simultaneously
- 15″ by 16″ solid aluminum, low profile, rubber coated pallets
- Quick release pallet system for fast changeover
- Fine threaded micro registration (same system as our automatic presses)
- Easy-to-read micro registration targets
- Accepts most common pre-registration systems available on the market, including the Anatol ARME system
- Jacket hold down pallets
- Youth and sleeve pallets
- Rapid Wave Quartz Flash Cure on a height-adjustable floor stand
|Colors/Stations||Diameter||Max Screen Size||Max Print Size||Standard Pallet Size|
|23″ x 33″|
58 cm x 84 cm
|18″ x 24″|
46 cm x 61 cm
|15″ x 16″|
38 cm x 41 cm
Premium service that will exceed your expectations
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer
Anatol Support Contacts
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.