The TITAN Automatic Screen Printing Machines
Small but Mighty, with Big Time Features
TITAN in all sizes
About the TITAN
Save thousands in maintenance fees and time lost with the Titan AAA and ASA screen printing presses. These presses use just two (2) cylinders per head. We eliminated 4 screen lock cylinders, 4 squeegee/flood bar cylinders and 4 squeegee/flood bar lock-in carriage cylinders per head. Industry standard utilizes 10-12 cylinders per head.
You’ll use a smaller compressor which means less operating costs and the ability to run a “greener” screen printing shop.
Exclusive air-less Speed Clamps ensure a uniform hold on any frame type or thickness, saving you from the waste of melted screen clamp air hoses or leaky toggle switches.
Advanced Technology You Will Only Get on a Titan Entry Level Screen Printing Machine
The Anatol Titan ASA and ASE screen printing machines have a high-quality linear screw style servo indexer sometimes used in the industry on high-end models. Industry standard for entry level automatic presses is often crank arm/gear drive style or electric motor.
The superior gauged click cylinder for central off-contact control adjusts in increments of .005" up to 2/5 inch, resulting in 80 off-contact settings - well above industry standard.
- Aries OS: same industry-leading, intuitive operating system that is on our high-end VOLT
- 15” touchscreen with one-touch access to all job settings and functions for accelerated set-ups
- Easy access to each print head with our swivel boom arm
- Quick access to the operator’s manual
- Save parameters of a stored job: print area, flash cure time and temperature, color design, mode
- Set pallet preheat temperature
- Offered with either pneumatically-driven or electric print heads
- Independent flood/print speed control
- Both front and rear stroke adjustments
- Single-handed squeegee/flood bar adjustment with a range of 0°- 30°
- Gauged squeegee/flood bar knobs provide easy depth adjustments
- Step-Back, Multi Step-Back, & Cycle Mode programming standard with servo indexing models, available in configurations of 2-9 colors.
- Slide-style or quick release pallets
- Tool-free locking
- Precise four-point pallet leveling system
- Standard 16” x 22” solid aluminum, low profile rubber-coated pallets
- Pneumatic indexer with clockwise direction
- Servo indexer allows for clockwise, counterclockwise and half indexing
- True three-point micro-registration of the screen (front-back, left-right, and rotational movement) allowing for precise and quick adjustments
- Accepts most common pre-registration systems available on the market
Skip Shirt & Smash Button
- Save time and supplies by preventing the press from printing on empty pallets with our Skip Shirt function on the control panel
- Halt printing in the event of an improperly loaded shirt with our Smash button
- Gauged click mechanism allows for precise adjustments up to 2/5 inch in .005" increments resulting in 80 off-contact settings, well above industry standard for maximum control when printing on various substrates or using specialty inks
- Most advanced mechanical central off-contact on the market
- Ensure safety during press set-up and operation with our patented safety bars located between each print head and on each side of the load and unload station
- Rapid Wave Quartz Flash Cure
- Infrared Flash Cure
- Pallet locator for slide-style mounting pallets
- Foot pedal control for manual cycle