We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage our recruitment, including creating, posting and maintaining job ads, identifying candidates and conducting phone screenings and interviews, as well as handling various administrative duties while working closely with the CEO of the company and other managers.
- Work closely with management to thoroughly understand recruitment needs and candidates’ required skills and experience.
- Create job descriptions to source suitable candidates for a variety of positions, including sales and customer service for both domestic and international offices.
- Place job advertisements on various channels to attract applicants and analyze responses.
- Arrange and conduct phone screenings and interviews with potential hires, both domestic and international.
- Carefully evaluate and discuss applicants’ qualifications and suitability with management.
- Collaborate with international recruiters to source and screen candidates for positions outside the USA.
- Work with CEO on various special projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of five years’ Human Resources experience in a business environment
- Understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must be computer literate and familiar with various recruitment channels
- Experience conducting phone and in-person interviews with professionalism and good judgment
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, energetic and results driven
- Knowledge of international hiring a strong plus
- Familiarity with international communication using platforms like Skype, WhatsApp, etc.
If interested, please submit the form below or email your resume to Christine Nicpon at [email protected]