The Horizon automatic screen printing machine offers speed, flexibility, and performance to let your shop finish those last-minute rush jobs with time to spare. Capable of running up to 1000 cycles per hour, the Anatol Horizon press can keep up with even the most demanding t-shirt and textile print jobs. This screen printing machine is built to last with a heavy-duty rolled steel frame to give you smooth cycles and help eliminate vibration. The Horizon comes in configurations of 8 stations/6 colors up to 12 stations/10 colors, and is available in two models: the Horizon Standard, which has a maximum image area of 16” x 18” (41cm x 56cm), and the Horizon XL, with a max image area of 20” x 21” (51cm x 51cm).
The Horizon is no longer available. Check out its successor - the all-new Anatol Vector!
- 15” touchscreen with Aries operating system
- Easy to program controls save on set-up time
- Screen displays print count (dozen) and speed (pcs/hr)
- Dwell times allow for adjustments to cycling speed and cool-down time
- Sample print one shirt automatically
- Fully integrates with head-mounted flash
- Self-diagnostic feature
- Individual flood/squeegee controls on each head
- Air clamps
- Multiple print strokes (1 - 9) per head
- Smash button to skip shirt on the load station
- Squeegee/flood bars snap in and out with the flip of a lever for load and lock operation
- Gauged click-type central off-contact precisely adjusts all print stations simultaneously at a range of 0”-3/8” at increments of .005”
- True three-point micro-registration provides quick and accurate screen positioning (front-to-back
- and rotational)
- Choice of quick release or slide-style pallets
- Standard 16” x 22” (41cm x 56cm) rubber-coated aluminum pallets included
- Heavy-duty rolled steel frame
- Large central column with thrust ball bearings reduces vibration
- Rod cylinder is shielded from glue
- and solvents by a protective nylon guard
- Anatol’s patented safety bars quickly snap back into position after setup is complete
- Servo-indexer A servo-indexer provides noticeably smoother, faster indexing, which promotes quicker production rates and a much quieter work environment for equipment operators. Servo-indexer comes programmed with Step-Back, Multi Step-Back and Cycle modes.
- A/C Electric Print Heads Electric print heads are stronger and provide more control over the print and flood strokes than pneumatic print heads. They are the optimal choice when using dense inks or for high-end work where maintaining a consistent speed across the entire stroke length is crucial.
- Individual head off-contact, available for one, all or any number of heads Individual off-contact knobs added to each print head allow you to adjust each print head individually for greater control over squeegee pressure.
- Squeegee pressure regulator Provides exact squeegee pressure control.
- Foot pedal for manual cycle mode Lets you control both auto and manual index modes.
- Front/Rear screen holders Allow for side loading of screens in tight spaces.
- Pallet Locator Speeds pallet changeover and works with registration system to precisely place the screen in the print head.
- Skip Switch Install switch at the load station to prevent printing on blank pallets or mis-loaded shirts.
- Flash Cure Infrared flash cure
Rapid Wave quartz flash cure
- Horizon Standard: Pneumatic or servo indexer
- max image area of 16" x 18" (41cm x 46cm)
- max screen size of 23" x 33" (58cm x 84cm)
- Horizon XL: Servo or pneumatic indexers available
- max image area of 20" x 21" (51cm x 51cm)
- max screen size of 26" x 36" (66cm x 91cm)
- Custom configurations available upon request
European Committee for Standardization® (CE) and Underwriters Laboratories® (UL) compliant: built to specifications established by both CE and UL
Premium service that will exceed your expectations.
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to our customers.