Anatol’s Quik-Kote automatic emulsion coating machine takes the work out of coating screens and allows you to coat more consistently than ever, improving your print quality. Shorten your screen prep times by quickly coating one or two screens at the same time! The scoop coaters are lifted with servo motors, ensuring a smooth, even coating of emulsion to create stencils of uniform thickness. Lay down more consistent ink deposits than you can by coating manually, resulting in higher quality prints.
Shorten your screen prep time and coat more consistently for higher quality prints:
- Servo lift for smooth, fast and even emulsion coating
- Holds one or two screens at one time
- Compatible with screen frame sizes of 18” x 19” up to 26″ x 43″ (two screens) or 52” x 45” (one screen)
The Anatol Scoop Coater for Quick-Coat – Learn More
Calculate Sizes of Scoop Coater for Quik-Kote
- High quality pneumatic cylinders with automatic braking ensure smooth and accurate movement for consistent operation and even coating
- Scoop coaters are lifted with servo motors for smooth, precise and reliable operation
- Aluminum scoop coaters feature unique easy-to-clean design
- High quality, durable steel screen locks are adjustable for a variety of different screen frame sizes and thicknesses to ensure a firm hold and even emulsion coating
- Compact footprint saves space in your shop
Fast, Consistent Operation
- Quick, even and consistent automatic coating at an affordable price point
- Most productive coating machine on the market-can coat one or two screens at a time
- Uniform scoop coater pressure ensures a smooth, even coating of emulsion on the screen
Intuitive Control Interface
- Easy-to-use 7’’ touchscreen control panel with intuitive software gives you full control over the machine
- Machine automatically detects when screens are loaded and displays an error if the screens are loaded improperly
- Save and recall up to 15 different programs
PREMIUM SERVICE THAT WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer. Two-year limited warranty.
Anatol Support Contacts
We are always ready to help!847-582-1825
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.