TITAN wszystkie rozmiary
Informacje o TITAN
Save thousands in maintenance fees and time lost with the Titan AAA and ASA screen printing presses. These presses use just two (2) cylinders per head. We eliminated 4 screen lock cylinders, 4 squeegee/flood bar cylinders and 4 squeegee/flood bar lock-in carriage cylinders per head. Industry standard utilizes 10-12 cylinders per head.
You’ll use a smaller compressor which means less operating costs and the ability to run a “greener” screen printing shop.
Exclusive air-less Speed Clamps ensure a uniform hold on any frame type or thickness, saving you from the waste of melted screen clamp air hoses or leaky toggle switches.
Advanced Technology You Will Only Get on a Titan Entry Level Screen Printing Machine
The Anatol Titan ASA and ASE screen printing machines have a high-quality linear screw style servo indexer sometimes used in the industry on high-end models. Industry standard for entry level automatic presses is often crank arm/gear drive style or electric motor.
The superior gauged click cylinder for central off-contact control adjusts in increments of .005" up to 2/5 inch, resulting in 80 off-contact settings - well above industry standard.
- Aries OS: same industry-leading, intuitive operating system that is on our high-end VOLT
- 15” touchscreen with one-touch access to all job settings and functions for accelerated set-ups
- Easy access to each print head with our swivel boom arm
- Quick access to the operator’s manual
- Save parameters of a stored job: print area, flash cure time and temperature, color design, mode
- Set pallet preheat temperature
- Offered with either pneumatically-driven or electric print heads
- Independent flood/print speed control
- Both front and rear stroke adjustments
- Single-handed squeegee/flood bar adjustment with a range of 0°- 30°
- Gauged squeegee/flood bar knobs provide easy depth adjustments
- Step-Back, Multi Step-Back, & Cycle Mode programming standard with servo indexing models, available in configurations of 2-9 colors.
- Slide-style or quick release pallets
- Tool-free locking
- Precise four-point pallet leveling system
- Standard 16” x 22” solid aluminum, low profile rubber-coated pallets
- Pneumatic indexer with clockwise direction
- Servo indexer allows for clockwise, counterclockwise and half indexing
- True three-point micro-registration of the screen (front-back, left-right, and rotational movement) allowing for precise and quick adjustments
- Accepts most common pre-registration systems available on the market
Skip Shirt & Smash Button
- Save time and supplies by preventing the press from printing on empty pallets with our Skip Shirt function on the control panel
- Halt printing in the event of an improperly loaded shirt with our Smash button
- Gauged click mechanism allows for precise adjustments up to 2/5 inch in .005" increments resulting in 80 off-contact settings, well above industry standard for maximum control when printing on various substrates or using specialty inks
- Most advanced mechanical central off-contact on the market
- Ensure safety during press set-up and operation with our patented safety bars located between each print head and on each side of the load and unload station
- Rapid Wave Quartz Flash Cure
- Infrared Flash Cure
- Pallet locator for slide-style mounting pallets
- Foot pedal control for manual cycle