The speed and efficiency of quartz flash curing in our most affordable package.
Anatol’s Comet Light flash cure unit was designed to boost your shop’s efficiency compared to infrared flashes, while being accessible to shops on a budget. Just set your curing time and the optical sensor on the flash unit will automatically detect when a shirt is underneath, activating and deactivating the lamps accordingly. The Comet Light is available in three different curing areas – 16″ x 18″, 20″ x 24”, and 20″ x 28″ – and is compatible with Anatol automatic and manual presses.
A smart alternative to infrared flash cure units at an accessible price point.
- Set your desired flash time with the easy-to-use digital controller.
- Pallet sensor detects when a shirt is under the flash for automatic activation/deactivation – so the lamps are only “on” whenever necessary; reducing energy when compared to infrared flashes which are always on.
- Quartz lamps heat up and cool down quickly.
- Multiple curing zones – two or three zones depending on the size of the flash (see Specifications).
- Available on a height-adjustable floor stand for use with both Anatol automatic and manual screen printing presses.
Comet Light Specifications
|SIZE||Number of Curing Zones||Number of Lamps||Electrical Requirements*|
|16” x 18”
(40.6cm x 45.7cm)
|2||9||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 9kW, 43A
3 phase 208V 25 A
|20” x 24”
(50.8cm x 61cm)
|2||10||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 12,5kW, 60A
3 phase 208V 35 A
|20” x 28”
(50.8cm x 71.1cm)
|3||15||1 Ph, 208-240V, 50/60 Hz, 18,75kW, 90A
3 phase 208V 52 A
Premium service that will exceed your expectations
Customer Service and Support are a way of life at Anatol Equipment. We strive to improve our service to keep your equipment running like the day you had it installed. This is our commitment to every customer. Two-year limited warranty.
Anatol Support Contacts
Please complete all form fields. By submitting this form you agree to all Warranty Terms & Conditions. You must complete a form for EACH Anatol machine you wish to register.
Questions & Answers
Need help? Have Questions? Want answers?
We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers ask most frequently. You’ll find your answers here.