Automatically adjusts heat by monitoring the surface of the textile.
Quartz flash cure with non-contact heat sensor
Cure area of 20" x 28".
About the ACCU-TEMP
Cure area of 20" x 28"
The Accu-Temp quartz flash cure unit provides the advantages of a quartz flash dryer bolstered by a non-contact sensor that monitors the surface temperature of the substrate. As the pallets heat up over the course of the production run, the Accu-Temp automatically adjusts the heat to prevent burning. The flash integrates with Anatol Vindicator’s touchscreen controls for easy operation. A programmable stand-by mode ensures the Accu-Temp flash cure is always ready to use, even if the press is stopped. The quartz bulbs are arranged in three zones, front, center and back, that can be individually turned on or off to reduce overall heat and save energy.
|Model #||Size||Single Phase |
|Three Phase |
|Accu-Temp||20" x 28" |
51cm x 71cm
- Integrates with the Vindicator’s on-board control system
- Set how many bulb zones (1-3) flash at once
- Non-contact sensor assures consistent flash cure temperatures
- Adjustable stand-by modes to keep the flash ready at all times
- Quartz tube bulbs heat and cool quickly
- Bulbs arranged horizontally in zones to fit more bulbs than comparable flash units, with more control
- Adjustable bulb intensity knob to fine-tune the flash temperatures
- Cure area: 20" x 28"
- Heavy-duty steel construction